Parasailing Adventures Canyon Lake Tx
Soar 400+ feet above the crystal blue Canyon Lake waters on an exhilarating ride controlled by your certified crew!
On this exciting excursion you will:
Take an action-packed adventure that combines the thrills of a powerboat ride and parachuting.
Be transferred by a pontoon boat to the nearby parasailing powerboat.
Sit side by side on a tandem bar, and you and another guest will be gently lifted from the flight deck, controlled by your certified crew.
You will get to Soar above the emerald blue waters of Canyon Lake while enjoying breathtaking bird’s eye views of the Texas Hill Country. You will Enjoy your time at canyon lake on our state-of-the-art, 12 passenger, parasailing boat as we glide you past amazing panoramic sights of the Texas Hill Country that can only be seen from the air.
Parasailing is easy, fun and an experience few will ever forget!
Parasailors are on the boat for approximately one hour with a maximum of 6-12 passengers per boat (flying and non-flying)
When it is your turn, we’ll secure you to the harness and winch you out – either alone, tandem, or even 3 at a time – it’s your choice. Take-offs and landings are completely dry and totally safe for all ages and skill levels.
Slowly you’ll rise into the air, above and behind the boat. The silence is breathtaking. The view, awe inspiring!
- Participants must be at least 6 years old in order to parasail.
- Parasailors must weigh at least 130 pounds to fly alone.
- Tandem and triple flights are available with a maximum weight limit of 450 pounds.
- The captain can increase or decrease these restrictions at their sole discretion based on safety, wind and water conditions.
- Your time in the air is approximately 15 minutes and the duration on the boat depends on the number of guests participating.
Launch Right off the back deck of our state of the art Parasail boat
We are the only parasail operation on inland lakes in this part of Texas. We have pride in our
business and our goal is to offer the best experience in the safest manner to each and every
person that boards our boat. We are committed to comfort and safety. Not only do we make
every parasailer feel that they are our priority, they are!!!
NOTE that Parasailing is Weather Permitting
Package for 2-4 Flyers
- S250 For 2 then
- $50 each for additional flyers
Observers ………….. $25.00 (if there is room on the boat)
Whats Included for $250?
- 60 min boat tour around canyon lake on our 32' Paracraft
- 20 min Parasail Flight into the sky ( up to 700 ft off the deck)
- Basic Video & Picture Pack
Package Pricing for 4 or more
- $320 ( 4 People )
- $80 per extra person flying
- $25 per person spectator / Observer
Pictures & Video Packages:
We also offer to take lots of pictures and Videos of your flight so you will have memories for years to come. We shoot the images on a digital cameras or Go Pros and can give you the SD card when we get back to the dock to keep or build you your own customised Video Package of your adventure. This way you get to fully enjoy the flight and vividly remember and share it with friends and family later……..$30.00 - $60.00
- 100% Safety record
- Only parasail company located in Central Texas
- Take off and land from the boat
- Get wet or stay dry—your choice!
- Trips depart every hour and a half
- Call today to book your trip!
Parasail Adventures Canyon Lake Tx